CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Federal ERP Business Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia
Federal ERP Business Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Federal ERP Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0620-0385
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal has an immediate need for Mid to Senior level ERP Business Analysts for a large-scale Momentum ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal Government. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Supporting external customers with analyzing current business processes, developing requirements, developing and testing solutions to client issues, and supporting end users with Momentum functionality.
• Attend and participate in meetings with client stakeholders.
• Conduct analysis on problems independently, research and recommend solutions, and execute resolution steps to address client issues.
• Provide functional support for testing such as developing test scenarios and documentation and performing validation testing for the core Momentum application and reports.
• Provide functional support for new initiative implementation activities, such as requirements analysis, development of design, and configuration documentation
• Provide support for federal government mandated initiatives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years of Momentum experience
• Hands-on experience with financial ERP systems
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior level management and clients
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• An outstanding ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic, the successful candidate will be a team player who is proactive
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.