CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Federal Business Development Market Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia
Federal Business Development Market Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Federal Business Development Market Analyst
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0321-0344
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The business development market analyst will be a proactive lead generator. The analyst will actively monitor and make connections within the federal IT market to identify sales opportunities for CGI’s market leading IP and services related to digital transformation, emerging technologies, and back office systems. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of federal IT opportunity management across the government, and know how to identify opportunities as early as possible. The ideal candidate will also have deep connections within the federal government and related associations, such as AGA, PSC, NCMA, and ACT-IAC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor GovWin, beta.sam.gov, and other sources for business development opportunities.
• Attend conferences, association meetings, and other networking events to create connections and promote CGI IP and services.
• Use connections and other resources to identify potential opportunities as early as possible in the sales cycle.
• Work with CGI Federal leadership and business units to identify opportunities worth pursuing.
• Support the proposal process with knowledge of federal contracting and agencies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5-10+ years experience working with federal IT business development.
• Ability to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of federal IT offerings and capabilities.
• Extensive knowledge of federal opportunities sources.
• Broad and deep connections within the federal market, including at agencies and associations.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in easily understood terms.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with potential customers and peers.
• Strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Ability to travel across the DC Metro area.
Market Research & Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.