CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert in Fairfax, Virginia
Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0620-0663
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Subject Matter Expert will join a horizontal team responsible for industry outreach, providing account delivery expertise, supporting product development, and supporting business development opportunities. The SME will assist with a variety of related initiatives and tasks related to federal acquisitions across both Department of Defense and Civilian agency markets. Expertise should span the breadth of products in the market, implementation (how the products are used in a production setting), related government policy and guidance, and industry best practices.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Identifying and defining requirements of specific technical, training, and support areas for different federal acquisitions projects.
• Managing across the project lifecycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases.
• Reviewing and evaluating Federal acquisition business processes and responding to government requests.
• Conducting demonstrations and supporting business development responses
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7+ years in working with federal solutions around acquisitions management (i.e. Momentum Acquisitions, Compusearch PRISM, Oracle CLM, Appian ABM)
• Extensive knowledge of the federal acquisitions regulations, processes, directives, instructions, program guidance documents, and milestone processes.
• DAWIA LEVEL III in Contracting or FAC-C Level III in Contracting, CFCM preferred (or equivalent)
• Prior experience in implementing federal acquisitions system for an agency
• Problem solver along with ability to multi task
• Prior consulting experience in any of the following areas:
• Business process improvement,
• Acquisitions policies and procedures,
• Acquisitions system integrations
• Work independently and across many initiatives at once
• Proven client management skills,
• Experience in requirements gathering and BPR analysis
• Ability to travel to different client sites in the DC Metro area
• Knowledge and experience in Momentum Acquisitions desired
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• Ability to obtain a federal government clearance (preferably up to a TS/SCI)
Momentum Acquisitions & Purch
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.