CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Evidence Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1219-0522
Employment Type: Full Time
The Evidence Analyst is a point of contact to support external audit requests. The Evidence Analyst collaborates in the Audit process by supporting the audit specialist function.
Support CGI audit and risk management teams in the management of evidence for internal and external audit requests.
• Manage the evidences gathering function for client audits under their responsibility;
• Participate in Audit Kick-off meetings
• Collect and gather all evidence defined within audit projects
• Examine records as part of specified testing strategies for evidence to show compliance with management directives, or the identification of non-compliancy;
• Support the audited groups before and during the audit;
• Analyze the evidences provided by the audited groups in order to validate the integrity and accuracy of the information provided;
• Advise the audit analyst assigned to a specific audit project as to the evidence status and validity;
• Attend weekly status meetings with the external auditors
• Identify and report issues needed to be processed pro-actively by Corporate Internal Audit
Manage day-to-issues to resolution to avoid escalations or findings in audit reports and escalates when required.
Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or 1+ years of related experience preferred (additional experience, education or training considered).
• Experience with Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and system Authorization process and procedures within a NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, ISO Certified and HIPAA environment preferred.
• Knowledgeable with Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards and Industry Security requirements for Information Systems.
• CISA or equivalent security certification expected within first year
• Knowledge of Teammate or MetricStream preferred
• Ensemble/SharePoint experience a plus
• Live in proximity to a CGI office and be able to travel up to 25%
SSAE 18/ SOC 1 & SOC 2
- Security Audit
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.