CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director in Fairfax, Virginia
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2094
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a motivated and hardworking diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) Director to lead the management and implementation of key DE&I initiatives across CGI Federal for the newly formed Strategic, Engagement and Inclusion (SEI) Practice.
The DE&I Director will partner with DE&I action committees and executive sponsors to develop and execute programs and projects aligned with CGI Federal’s strategic objectives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The DE&I Director is responsible for leading specific DE&I strategic objectives and actions, including but not limited to the following:
• Educate, partner, consult, and collaborate with business to effectively build, integrate, and run performance of DE&I action plans.
• Helps develop, maintain, and analyze a series of metrics that guide our overall DE&I strategy in support of DE&I dashboard reports and relevant benchmark data.
• Critically interprets results and identifies themes, develops preliminary conclusions, makes recommendations, and prepares and delivers executive-level briefings.
• Designs and implements program metrics, including pre- and post-program measurements to assess program outcomes and efficiency.
• Collaborates on the design, content and maintenance of DE&I websites and communication
• May serve as DE&I spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
• Recommends best and innovative solutions based on understanding of business issues.
• In collaboration with the Leaning and Development team, build and facilitate training solutions in-person and virtually to elevate awareness, improve adoption of DE&I approach, and drive sustainability of behaviors so DE&I is ingrained in culture.
• Maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for DE&I and collaborate with key partners to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future directions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7+ year’s successfully managing diversity related programs, this includes working cross-functionally across an organization.
• Demonstrated dedication to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work environment.
• Flexibility to fast paced, evolving environments and willingness to invest time in personal development.
• Self-directed and able to work well independently.
• Attention to detail, and strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and resolution skills.
• Excellent oral, written and documentation skills.
• Ability to lead discussions and facilitate meetings with employees, customers and senior leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Desired Skills and Certifications
• Experience with Agile methodologies and organizational change management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.