CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. DevOps Business Analyst - Payment/Financial Transactions Mgmt Systems in Fairfax, Virginia
DevOps Business Analyst - Payment/Financial Transactions Mgmt Systems
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
DevOps Business Analyst - Payment/Financial Transactions Mgmt Systems
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0221-0295
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Working as a Functional Analyst, this role will play an instrumental role in the delivery of CGI All Payments Solution Managed Services in a Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS cloud architecture environment. Individual will manage various day-to-day client functional services requests, application troubleshooting, and overall functional management of the CGI solution. Interaction with development/dev ops and client teams is required with the goal of timely service request resolution and maintaining the daily operations/administration of the CGI All Payment Solution.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Proactively monitoring the CGI All Payments Solution (APS) application and resolving service requests regarding its functionality, resolving production matters per the CGI’s Managed Services Operational Framework
• Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls / emails, determine the caller needs, answer general inquiries and / or gather appropriate information to timely resolve the service request
• Accurately document the incident, and if applicable, initiate and follow the appropriate workflow when the issue needs additional assistance to reach resolution
• Work with client and client assigned personnel in the resolution of functional request while providing the resolution according to agreed upon service levels
• Stay informed of application status and all dependencies that may affect applications front-end user experience
• Keep and maintain accurate documentation of all functional and operational service requests to make sure all service levels are supported and justified with metrics
• Support user administration and assist with release management
• The person should have very good experience with regards to reviewing and responding to client service requests while working closely with internal teams to address these requests
• The person should be familiar with supporting customer facing three tier applications and have the ability to resolve application issues
• Work may require flexible work periods to address application and client needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with Payment and Financial Transactions Management Systems
• Experience with SWIFT, NACHA, FEDWire and payment operational knowledge or other Banking Financial Applications
• Core Banking experience is not a necessity but would be a differentiator
• Strong background in payment interfaces including troubleshooting and support of those interfaces
• Operational Leadership and ability to understand technical environments
• Relevant work experience (managed services, application support, application administration, Help Desk)
• Relevant background and experience in managed services
• Team player, be able to work independently, be highly motivated and possess good communications skills with regards to interacting with various cross-functional team members and in writing maintenance support documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand functional and technical issues
• Familiar with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) with regards to documenting maintenance plans, reports, and / or procedures.
Cloud Exposure - any proficiency level
Data Center / Operations - any proficiency level
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Team Oriented/Team Player
• Communication skills both oral and written
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Financial Experience is a nice to have with payments focus
• Testing/Upgrade experience is desirable
• Documenting all work is a requirement
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $85,000-140,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.