CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Datacap Architect in Fairfax, Virginia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
CGI's Healthcare Solutions Group Delivery Services team is seeking individuals who are looking to join a dynamic and fast paced client interactive support and implementation team. If you are an experienced IBM Datacap system architect who can learn while executing, operates independently and understands the technology being implemented, then this might be the role for you. The Content Services team has been working for nearly two decades building and implementing compelling solutions cross-industry in both public and private sectors. If you are a senior level IBM Datacap architect and developer with a keen interest in problem solving and optimally experience with scoping hardware, system sizing, please consider applying to join our team. Act as the primary facilitator and point of contact between the Client, the Delivery and Support teams to make system recommendations for proposals and supportable implementations. The IBM Datacap architect will be responsible for multiple client facing projects from inception through design, development, implementation, client training and support.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with Healthcare system IT and business staff to integrate IBM Datacap capture solutions for multiple business stakeholders and department needs
• Work collaboratively with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Gather requirements to support IBM Datacap development
• Perform application design
• Perform IBM Datacap software development and testing
• Develop integrations between IBM Datacap and exports to third party applications
• Provide pre-implementation sales support and system scoping, including hardware recommendations
• Conduct problem management to identify root cause and implement resolutions for IBM Datacap solutions
• Develop appropriate documentation and manages change control for new software features and releases
• Manage hardware recommendations for proposals to prospects, new clients and system extensions for IBM Datacap solutions
• Manage system architecture recommendations including optimizing system performance, high availability and disaster recovery for IBM Datacap solutions
• Define test cases for volume testing and system sizing of enterprise IBM Datacap solutions
• Provide post implementation support and on the job training to client’s technical system administrators
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Healthcare software experience
• Experience performing system sizing and presenting recommendations for IBM Datacap solutions
• Remaining current on hardware and operating systems to design IBM Datacap system architectures
• Remaining current on IBM Datacap software releases and features to design system architectures
• Working with clients to design system architectures that support client business and technical requirements
• Facilitating prospect and client calls to gather requirements in sufficient detail to support system architecture planning
• Experience with backend infrastructure, including storage, network and security methodologies
• IBM Enterprise Content Management integration with Datacap experience
• IBM Datacap integration experience with third party applications, such as Lawson
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to travel 50%
• Consulting and complex sales experience
• Ability to work overtime and irregular hours to accommodate healthcare provider organizations
• Microsoft Internet Information Server
• Health Level Seven (HL7)
• IBM IBM Datacap 9.x
• IBM FileNet P8 Content Management and Business Process Management, IBM FileNet Image Services
• Windows 2012 configuration familiarity
• IE 11 configuration familiarity
• MS Office including Powerpoint, Visio and Project
Education: University Bachelor's Degree
- Systems Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.