CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. CSSO - Senior Industrial Security Specialist in Fairfax, Virginia
CSSO - Senior Industrial Security Specialist
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
CSSO - Senior Industrial Security Specialist
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0621-0979
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Senior Industrial Security Specialist with a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) background based in Northern Virginia. As a CSSO at CGI Federal, you will maintain the daily monitoring of the facilities and ensure the requirements of the NISPOM and Intelligence Community Directives (ICD's) are implemented to prevent unauthorized disclosure of classified information.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Senior Industrial Security Specialist, you will manage all security aspects of classified government contract programs and daily security operations. Lead self-inspections and security education programs to confirm security compliance and work with partners to determine a mitigation strategy for any instances of non-compliance. You will work with internal and external customers or government security officials to perform security responsibilities in addition to maintaining FCL compliance and secure spaces accreditation. You will work with customer-facing staff to ensure Federal Security Services support strategy aligns with leadership-defined strategy and determine and present compliance status, risks, and mitigation strategies to industrial security leadership.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Highschool diploma/GED plus 8 years of experience
• Oversee daily security operations, compliance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICDs) and the NISPOM for a secured facility
• Track and monitor classified contracts and DD-254's and clearances
• Investigate and report Security Violations and Incidents as needed by applicable government directives
• Prepare facility for required annual audits/vulnerability assessments conducted by multiple government agencies
• Ensure compliance with the NISPOM and other policies and directives to include relevant Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)
• Administer personnel security system for clearances and periodic reinvestigations through DISS/NISS and other customer methods
• Coordinate and conduct annual security education and training with the NISPOM, customer requirements, and company policy to ensure compliance with requirements
• Train and orient employees in security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government and customer regulations
• Maintain a relationship with multiple DoD Agency Representative(s), DCSA Representative(s), industry FSO’s and CSSO’s
• Serve as COMSEC Manager for a secure facility
• Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified keying material inventories, inspections, and other COMSEC related support and oversight
• 8+ years of experience as a CSSO within an active secured space
• Familiar with DISS and NISS updates
• Previous security lead experience working in an SAP/SCI environment
• A current CSSO and COMSEC managers course certification on day one
• FSO with safeguarding certification issued by CDSE on day one
• Active and current in scope Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and Full Scope Polygraph (Day One)
• Experience and ability to use industry programs such as DISS and NISS
• Experience working on a DCSA compliant Insider Threat programs
• Detail oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task while handling competing priorities and deadlines
• Experience reviewing all security documents to include e-QIP, and IC security processing packages for accuracy and completeness
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.