CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Audit Specialist in Fairfax, Virginia
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1219-0523
Employment Type: Full Time
As an audit expert, this role supports internal & external client audit relationship for SBU/BUs. The manager of external audit services supports the directors, evidence manager and audit specialists in delivery of audits.
Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
Liaising with internal partners, clients and client 3rd party to produce the evaluation of efforts for each audit project, assist the audit coordinator in preparing the Client Control Package (CCP), dispatch of SBU/BU requests and managing the audit as follows:
• Schedule the interviews according to the meeting summary prepared by the audit coordinator
• Validate the required evidences with the operational groups;
• Manage the interviews with the auditors and auditees
• Manage the external auditors requests (when applicable)
• Validate the evidence analyzed by the evidence analyst
• Review and upload the approved evidence to the external auditors
• Analyze and manage issues raised by the auditors
• Elaborate CGI’s formal audit response (CGI Comments) and obtain approval from implicated teams
• Assist the SBU/BUs in the development of management action plans
• Validate evidence to confirm the completion of remediation activities and report progress to the Director of external audits
• Assist with control mapping activities when required
• Participates in weekly team meetings and status meetings with external auditors
• Validates and approves CGI’s formal audit response following findings raised during a client audit
• Attends the audit report presentation with clients
• Engages the COE when required
Assists with control mapping activities and creation of new controls to support new compliance requirements
Manages cross-training amongst and within teams on different clients audits and multiple platforms and standards
Manages day-to-issues to resolution to avoid escalations or findings in audit reports and escalates when required
Writing technical and management systems reports.
Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years of related experience (additional experience, education or training considered).
• Experience with Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and system Authorization process and procedures within a NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, ISO Certified and HIPAA environment.
• Knowledgeable with Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards and Industry Security requirements for Information Systems
• Ensemble/SharePoint experience a plus
• Live in proximity to a CGI office and be able to travel up to 25%
SSAE 18/ SOC 1 & SOC 2
- Security Audit
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.