CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Active Directory Engineer/PKI Certificate Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Active Directory Engineer/PKI Certificate Manager
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Active Directory Engineer/PKI Certificate Manager
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0121-0405
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal is looking for a Active Directory Engineer with a strong background in Active Directory and PKI certificate management to provide subject matter expertise to a government agency in moving to strong authentication using PIV cards. This person will be supporting our CDM DEFEND program. The individual will work on a small team performing an analysis of the client's current AD/PKI capabilities, providing recommendations for configuring Active Directory for PIV access, and working with the client to implement the new configurations, including testing and assisting with security plans. This person will be working extensively with the client during the analysis and roll-out phases of the program.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Perform an assessment of client's infrastructure and ICAM program and provide input to comprehensive report
• Analyze Active Directory architecture and settings and identify gaps.
• Perform identity data correlation and provide reports to client.
• Work with clients to update data in Active Directory.
• Contribute to preparing "runbooks" with instructions and settings for agency systems administrators.
• Customize PowerShell scripts to perform data sanitation, configuration and GPO policies.
• Develop and maintain repeatable processes documents that govern the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of identity authorization processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of related experience.
• 3+ years experience with configuring and managing Active Directory and PKI Certs, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Knowledge of HSPD-12/PIV/CAC, FIPS 201, FICAM, NIST SP 800-53, FISMA, NSTIC, and other federal ICAM-related directives, standards and mandates.
• FICAM, PIV and PIV-I implementation experience.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• Unix server administration experience.
• Experience implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with Active Directory.
• 2+ years experience supporting authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.).
• Strong communication skills to interact with IT staff and stakeholders.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.