CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director, Consulting Services in Faifax, Virginia
Director, Consulting Services
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Director, Consulting Services
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Faifax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0122-1654
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our team as a Director/Program Manager to support our current client programs and expand our portfolio specifically with financial ERP systems and support services and emerging technology solutions. Serve as the Program Manager for Government task orders and collaborate with the Government Contracting Officers, task order-level managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives to support on-time delivery, quick resolution of issues and long-term business growth.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead all business development efforts for your agencies, including developing a strong pipeline of opportunities, leading or supporting proposals, negotiating contracts and meeting with potential clients and vendor partners to expand your portfolio.
• Manage a team of CGI members with a focus on successful delivery, professional development and career growth.
• Oversee all activities on engagements, including work assignments and roles and responsibilities, to ensure client requirements are met.
• Ensure technical staff has sufficient expertise and experience to implement prescribed practices.
• Manage client engagement and client satisfaction in partnership with project teams.
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning.
• Manage the profitability of engagements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of IT consulting services experience, including experience in business development.
• MUST HAVE experience supporting full life-cycle financial ERP implementations and/or engagements involving financial advisory services or financial systems support services.
• Ability to constructively influence and interact at the corporate and client executive leadership.
• Strong people management and program management skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
• Excellent client facing and client relationship-building skills.
• Strong business acumen with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, and planning.
• Experience working with DHS agencies (i.e. CBP, TSA, FEMA, ICE, etc.).
• Experience developing white space opportunities.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
• Project Management Professional (PMP) – must complete PMP certification within 6 months.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.