CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. PMO Lead in Durham, North Carolina
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Durham, North Carolina, US United States
Position ID: J1021-0434
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for a PMO Lead to support a large contract within the Federal Civilian space.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The PMO Lead will support Finance Senior Leaders in a Chief of Staff-like role, and will operationalize program planning; oversee vendor deliverables and schedules; manage program economics, scope, and risks, and lead key engagement activities across multiple teams.
The PMO Lead will: ensure Senior Leaders are thoroughly prepared for key meetings and are aligned on goals and objectives; identify program and projects risks and ensure they are resolved and communicated to Senior Leaders; oversee and manage contractor and sub-contractor SOWs and work deliverables; collaborate with stakeholders to obtain or develop critical metrics, needs, and artifacts; manage, prioritize, and/or support Finance-driven projects; lead portfolio planning and management across multiple IT-related projects; manage critical meetings for Finance Leadership members; conduct stakeholder and impact analyses; design, develop, and execute tailored project management and change management artifacts including communications, briefings.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience performing in a similar role.
• This is a highly interactive role and as such, you will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Solid MS office abilities to include Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook and MS Word.
• Experience using SharePoint and ability to provide basic user-level administration support to users.
• Mature, teachable, self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic, the successful candidate will be a team player who is proactive.
• Must be detail-oriented while maintaining and consistently displaying multi-tasking abilities in a busy, professional environment on a client site and able to exhibit problem solving abilities.
• Ability maintain professionalism to the client and the CGI team.
• Analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the CGI, subcontractor, and customer organization.
• Excellent organization skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to prioritize workload to facilitate an efficient PMO service.
• Excellent prioritization and coordination skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines under pressure.
• You may be required to be flexible between PMO areas in order to support workload spikes.
• Due to contract requirements, US citizenship is required
Project Management Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.