CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Product Manager in Denver, Colorado
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Denver, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J1119-0585
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Product Manager for a large scale software development effort. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the client’s expectations with the Release Train Engineer and Systems Architect, as well as providing guidance for product managers working for you. The Product Manager will be a member of the Agile Release Train leadership and will provide ‘change agent’ leadership in the area of agile best practices and transformation for the teams in the organization using the SAFe® Framework.
This career opportunity would be located at the client site in Broomfield, CO; Denver, CO; or Littleton, CO.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Content authority for the SAFe Product Backlog.
• Prioritizes work, schedules features and capabilities for releases.
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap.
• Participate in Program Increment planning, presenting a vision and roadmap, highlighting key features and milestones.
• Define EPICS, features and capabilities to be completed in Program Increments.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10 years of experience in a variety of product management and product development roles including acting as an Agile Product Owner highly desirable
• Scaled Agile Framework product Owner/Product Manager POPM SAFe 4.x highly desirable
• 2+ years of agile product ownership experience, including working with remote development teams and distributed teams
• Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills
• Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne, Rally, etc.)
• Ability to present analysis and findings in business context. Experience working with a cross-functional team to implement a key strategic project / enhancements
• Depending upon the need, ability to act in different capacities for various tasks and projects
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience with creating a roadmap for large scale agile transformation
- Experience with working Client executives and presenting Roadmaps
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Has strong focus on business outcomes and is focused on results
• Leverages exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems and learn fast
• Is able to provide and receive constructive feedback within the target group, stakeholders, Governance, Development, product owners, etc.
• Excellent planning, conceptual, interpersonal and communication skills, management skills and analytical ability
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.