CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Lead Full Stack Developer (Cloud) in Denver, Colorado
Lead Full Stack Developer (Cloud)
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Lead Full Stack Developer (Cloud)
City: Denver, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J0121-0538
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer (Cloud) to lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects. May lead team to select and manage vendor.
This full-time career opportunity is located in the Denver, CO area. If outside the area, this role can be performed REMOTELY!
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company.
CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Works with the Technical Director, Technical Architect, App/Web Developer, Database Administrator, System Administrator, Project Management, Account Management and Creative to create best-in-class websites and applications, completing all requirements and meeting usability expectations
• Develops and/or maintains a sustainable front-end framework and coordinates with other team members
• Partners with Technology personnel to develop creative marketing technology solutions in support of meeting client expectations
• Estimates timeline for assigned projects and ensures that work is completed with the estimate given
• Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures
• Takes a lead role in establishing and implementing standards that will facilitate a quality IT infrastructure all clients
• Producing, testing, and debugging code
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
• Ability to work from requirements and design solutions meeting acceptance criteria from product management
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience in Agile Methodology - Sprints, JIRA, Scrum
• Experience with building, deploying, and supporting highly-available continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) using Kubernetes and Jenkins.
• Experience in advanced troubleshooting of very complex problems after Tiers 1-4 have been exhausted – root-cause analysis, mitigation strategies, etc.
• Experience developing in AWS and GCP.
• Experience with GitHub
• Experience with building and deploying Kubernetes.
• Overall understanding of cloud concepts, cloud-native technologies,
• Strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL
• 8+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
• 6+ years professional experience with a Master's Degree or equivalent education and experience
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
(CI/CD) using Kubernetes and Jenkins
Experience developing in AWS and GCP
Experience with GitHub
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Overall understanding of cloud concepts, cloud-native technologies
Strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
If ‘other’: + 8 yrs experience
*Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107K-$150K
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
Agile / Collaborative Method
Google Cloud Platform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.