CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Azure Infrastructure Developer in Denver, Colorado
Azure Infrastructure Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Azure Infrastructure Developer
City: Denver, Colorado, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1917
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global cloud practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations, including cloud assessment, rationalization, migration, operations, and management. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional cloud SMEs to join and continue to grow our expertise.
CGI is seeking an Azure Infra Developer with 3-5 years of Azure platform experience to join a project team which is leading a business critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical business applications to Azure B2C Authentication. The team will lead the effort for this leading organization’s cloud strategy roadmap, and the Developer is responsible for coordinating with internal business and IT stakeholders to contribute to the implementation of designs in adherence with the organization’s strategy.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead and support Azure deployment of large API implementations, migrating enterprise applications to Azure Authentication
• Manage full development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Support solution architects in problem analysis.
• Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
• Develop Azure cloud application integrations based on business requirements provided.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive knowledge of custom policy development and configuration of Azure AD B2C, Usage of Custom Attributes, Federation (BYOI) etc.
• Advanced Knowledge of protocols and flows with Azure AD B2C (Open ID Connect, SAML, OAuth).
• Experience with B2C Integrations with Azure Services (Application Insights, API Management).
• Knowledge of SOAP, REST API's & JSON Payload.
• Experience calling/securing web API calls from Custom Policies.
• Experience with custom templates for the presentation layer of the flows.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
• Works independently
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $90K - $200K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Azure API Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.