CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0721-1150
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist as a key member to our Salesforce Solutions practice, to deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. In this role, you will collaborate with our customers to provide them a competitive advantage and business value through Cloud technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
● Work with clients, either on site or remotely, to understand their business processes and strategies as it relates to Salesforce.com
● Research, evaluate, and implement existing applications and/or customized solutions for internal or client-facing projects
● Design, configure and deploy Salesforce to customers and customize modules to their specific business needs independently or with a team
● Reliably deliver Salesforce CPQ solutions to clients, with minimal oversight
● Produce estimates at a component level
● Discover, document, and analyze key processes
● Build reports and dashboards, as needed, to gauge project success
● Provide training on new customizations or new implementations to customers
● May work on concurrent projects at various stages in their life cycle
● May participate on data conversions during project life cycle
● Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate status updates of projects to various stakeholders, i.e., internal CGI management, and external customers of varying levels of management
What gets you noticed:
● Product rules (Selection, Validation, Alert and Filter), price rules and option constraints
● Discount schedules (volume-based and term-based), pricing methods (list, cost, block pricing)
● Guided Selling Process (simple & dynamic)
● Skilled at developing Quote Templates using 3rd party applications (ex. Conga Composer, DocuSign, etc).
● Understanding of Bundle and Nested Bundle Concepts
● Skilled in building out an Object Model
● Working knowledge of data structures and understanding of data migration
● Demonstrated skills in developing training and delivering training sessions
● Strong oral and written presentation skills
● Adaptability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
● Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with an eye toward high quality, on time work
● Ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skills to translate in the other direction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
● Salesforce CPQ Certification preferred
● Travel flexibility both local and out of state approximately 10 to 20%, when needed
● Approximately 3-5 years of experience configuring and delivering solutions on Salesforce.com or the Force.com platform. Other Cloud solutions may be considered.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Business or relevant discipline. Experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107k-171k
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.