CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization Strategy Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Search Engine Optimization Strategy Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Search Engine Optimization Strategy Analyst
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1535
Employment Type: Full Time
The SEO Strategy Analyst is responsible for developing SEO strategies, working with client content teams to execute recommendations as well as provide training and assessments based on new strategies. This role will be responsible for regular keyword analysis for the client house brands, developing strategies for content teams and working with teams to execute SEO strategies. Candidate should be able to use SEO tools to develop strategies and other materials for distribution to content teams. This person should have excellent analytical and communication skills, be able to work closely with content teams to execute SEO strategies and be able to develop clear and data driven SEO strategies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver detailed SEO strategies based on keyword research, trends and analysis
• Communicate and work with content teams to execute SEO strategies, build content and produce content that will rank within popular search engines
• Deliver strategic training to content teams and management regarding improving SEO ranking and steps to accomplish
• Perform some analysis around aspects of SEO to include competitive research and keyword research
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and communicate these trends to content teams and management
• Impeccable organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
• Knowledge of Google Search Console, Siteimprove and BrightEdge
• Strong understanding of foundational marketing principles with Enterprise level content
• Ability to interpret data and explain data to clients as it relates to clients’ business goals
• A strong work ethic and a constant desire to advance knowledge as new tools and search tactics become available
• A collaborative attitude, being a team player and working closely with team members
• Minimum 5 years or more of experience in creating SEO strategies, communicating steps for executing SEO strategies and monitoring impacts of executed SEO strategies
This position can be based anywhere in the United States however preferred locations are Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): 59,000-$85,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Adobe Experience Manager AEM
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.