CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Manager in Dallas, Texas
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1347
Employment Type: Full Time
As a project manager, you will work with project teams and driving project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closure. You will manage multiple projects across different platforms; lead technical and strategic direction; and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
This role is based in Dallas, Texas but can also consider candidates in Atlanta, Georgia or New Jersey.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage projects on schedule and on budget
• Responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
• Assist with project estimation and System Requirements Specifications
• Responsible for client satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Project Management Certification
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (including coaching and mentoring)
• Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control; scope management; issue and risk management; and quality management
• Experience managing Telecom projects; and Telecom Project Management tools, including, but not limited to JIRA.
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure required
Skill Set – Years of Experience – Proficiency Level
• Project Management – 3-5+ years – Proficient
• Microsoft PowerPoint – 3+ years – Intermediate
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $$60-70/hr*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.