CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Marketing Manager in Dallas, Texas
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0421-0576
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to support strategic business development and account growth initiatives in targeted large enterprise accounts across a variety of industries.
This role will support Business Development (BD) Directors and Inside Sales Representatives, partner with industry experts and other team members performing account and stakeholder research activities, data analytics, and account / opportunity management functions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the business development team in development and management of targeted account-based marketing campaigns, conducting marketing events, social media and general advertising of CGI’s capabilities and solutions.
• Develop/refine presentation material, marketing collateral, messaging, coordinate marketing events as needed.
• Employ a disciplined approach to lead management and program performance, aligning lead management process to campaign strategies and partnering with Business Development Leaders and Inside Sales Representatives to enable effective disposition and nurturing of leads.
• Support sales, marketing, and product stakeholders as a marketing subject matter expert through workshops, public appearances, account planning, and publishing.
• Work closely with existing customers to expand stakeholder relationships and elevate our current account relationship status to a Trusted Advisor level, please reach out to us to learn more about the position.
• Liaise and collaborate with the US and corporate marketing teams as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree and five plus years of relevant experience.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Suite Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Management of Marketing Campaigns in HubSpot and Social Media.
• Understanding of Photoshop and or other graphic creation applications.
• Ability to work on fast-paced, complex projects.
• Able to translate high-level business needs into a clearly articulated strategy and explicit actions.
• Self-sufficient with ability to proactively identify and engage appropriate resources needed to achieve program objectives.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to interpret and produce visualizations of data, primarily via spreadsheets and charts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate progress among stakeholders.
• Background in sales, sales engineering, consulting, product management, and marketing, are a plus.
• Position location is flexible but must be in proximity to a CGI office.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $52,000-$75,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.