CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Identity & Access Management Architects in Dallas, Texas
Identity & Access Management Architects
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Identity & Access Management Architects
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0122-1513
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for Identity & Access Management Architects to join our Telecommunications practice.
This requires expert level feature design and review experience. Responsible for cyber security areas across the client's products, services, infrastructure, networks, and/or applications while providing protection for the client, our customers, and our vendors/partners. Works with senior team members on various projects relating to the protection of devices, customers, assets, data, information technology, and networks. Supports innovation, strategic planning, technical proof of concepts, testing, lab work, and various other technical program management related tasks associated with the cyber security programs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Identity and Access Management Architect – designing the identity capabilities utilizing software engineering best practices combined with security best practices for identity.
• Architect will be responsible for supporting 1 specific scrum team over a specific area of the platform either for access management or identity life cycle management. Could be in the area of either internal enterprise or external facing consumer capabilities.
• Work directly with the scrum teams as technical SME, assists working with developers on proper technology usage.
• Creates architecture designs for features and user stories documentation utilizing UML.
• Review designs with development teams, providing overview and answer design related questions.
• Work closely with our product and testing teams for defining acceptance criteria.
• Enforce coding standards and best practices for both security and software engineering
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity or a related field
• 5 or more years of strong solution architecture and design with three (3) years of direct IAM experience
• 6 or more years of experience in Java J2EE application development with Java Script Background
• Expertise in implement solutions in cloud and Linux operating system environments with WebLogic/J2EE application server
• Excellent Knowledge with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, TLS, and HTTP
• Excellent knowledge in OWASP top 10 and protection specific to security architecting
• Excellent Knowledge and Experience integrating with software applications such as, LDAP, Windows Active Directory, Office365, and Service Now. Databases
• Develop and implement system defects/enhancements across client applications
• Experience with SailPoint products and applications
• Experience in reviewing and assessing development design to ensure robustness, adherence to standards and processes, delivery of stable and scalable solutions, and that risk mitigation and controls are in place
• Strong development leadership experience including collaborating with teams concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives
• Experience in conducting studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective solutions
• Experience in defining and developing documentation of architectural designs, standards and processes that could affect applications under development or in production, state of data or business architecture
• Experience with Safe Agile methodologies
• Self Starter and able to represent Architecture organization as subject matter expert
This position can be anywhere in the United States however preferred locations are Dallas, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia.
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $120,000- $150,000
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $115-$124/hr
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.