CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Development Director in Dallas, Texas
Business Development Director
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Development Director
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0421-0575
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Director to join our team.
This role will lead strategic business development and account growth initiatives in targeted large enterprise accounts across a variety of industries.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Stakeholder relationship development and management.
• Lead development and opportunity identification.
• Collaboration with other CGI teams and members to successfully develop and grow executive level client and account relationships.
• Partner with IP development and solutions teams to break client needs down into deliverable components, and to assess and qualify their applicability.
• Communicate effectively with Program team members at all levels, and cultivate an atmosphere of knowledge sharing and recognition for actions which promote positive business outcomes.
• Build communities and interact with CGI regions to foster positive and profitable business together.
• Maintain currency with industry issues and develop sources of competitive intelligence.
• Establish peer-level (trusted) relationships with clients for future opportunities, and to be proactive in presenting innovative solutions.
• Utilize MS Dynamics CRM to maintain sales activity and opportunity.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 10 years prior experience defining, selling and/or delivering business and information technology solutions in a SaaS environment.
• Track record of success and over quota performance selling technology products and services, and business consulting services.
• Strong prospecting, account management and complex sales opportunity management skills.
• Demonstrated track record of success and stability in the establishment of profitable partnerships with Business and Technology leaders.
• Effective communication, sales, presentation and discovery skills.
• Understanding and communicating client requirements.
• Management of Opportunities.
• Proven record of meeting sales goals and managing risks.
• Knowledge of competitive IP and services providers.
• Intermediate use of MS Office Suite and Project Finance.
• Social Media / Messaging / Public relationships.
• Knowledge and experience with CRM.
• Ability to travel as needed: up to 50% of the time.
• Position location is flexible but must be in proximity to a CGI office.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $134,000-$200,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Development / Sales
Proposal Dev & Solutions
Proposal Dev & Solutions
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.