CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Documentum Technical Lead in Cranford, New Jersey
Documentum Technical Lead
Find similar career opportunities
Documentum Technical Lead
Category: Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
City: Cranford, New Jersey, United States
Position ID: J0319-1190
Employment Type: Full Time
Main purpose of this position is to support our client in Healthcare, as the Documentum Technical Lead (TL), implement enhancements to their current Documentum Life Sciences (LS) application.
Lead or participate in enhancement project(s) by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Creating and/or maintaining requirements specification, configuration/design specifications, test cases and other document artifacts as per client’s standard SDLC procedures;
• Exhibiting good (written and verbal) communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information between business and IT;
• Assessing client and IT priorities; working closely with a tech team to come up with test cases, testing of enhancements and obtaining timely UAT approvals; working with cross-functional IT teams, stakeholders and vendors;
• Identifying and communicating any risks and impacts to project deliverables in a timely manner;
• Resolving issues raised by quality management;
• Providing a sound understanding of business analysis concepts and a basic knowledge in other technology areas.
• Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business/functional requirements, use cases, sequence diagrams, test cases and test plan)
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
• Follow the SDLC process in the organization and create and maintain all relevant artifact's
• Work closely with end-users during the UAT phase of the project and assist users in setting up/executing User Acceptance Testing.
• Support Documentum implementations, upgrades, enhancements as the Tech Lead
• Lead and mentor other team members and stakeholders
• Support client proposal / rfp repsonses
• Provide overall subject matter expertise to CGI ECM COE
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Experience with multi-tiered applications and system design
• Expertise in the installation, configuration, and management of Content Server 7.x, xPlore, D2, and Administrator
• Expertise in installation, configuration, and management of Content Transformation Services (CTS)
• Expertise working in Windows and/or Linux environment
• Demonstrated expertise producing accurate, well-written technical documentation
• Expertise in the installation, configuration, and management of D2
• Expertise in the installation, performing upgrades and patching of the Documentum stack
• Expertise installing, implementing and customizing Documentum products and applications using the Documentum APIs such as Web Development Kit (WDK), Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC) or Documentum Foundation Services (DFS)
Documentum 5-10 Excellent
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience using Oracle’s Application Express (APEX)
• Experience installing and maintaining application servers such as Tomcat
• Demonstrated record of success in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with staff, administrators, and other internal and external partners
• Skill at developing on Eclipse/Composer in a Windows Server environment
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Minimum Education Required: A bachelor’s degree and a minimum eight years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.