CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Program Manager - Cell Therapy in Cranbury, New Jersey
Program Manager - Cell Therapy
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Program Manager - Cell Therapy
Category: Project Management
City: Cranbury, New Jersey, US United States
Position ID: J0122-1809
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a seasoned program manager to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This program lead manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support & enhance end user experience within the CT Business Unit’s
• Oversee planning and execution of a very large or critical assigned program and their projects in their Business Unit’s DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
• Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned programs and their projects.
• Ensure program and project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned programs and projects.
• Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
• Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned programs and projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned program and their project’s momentum and progress. Engage and energize the program/project teams.
• Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned programs and their projects.
• Actively engage stakeholders and project managers of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
• Manage communications at Senior / Executive stakeholder level
• Co-lead setup of program management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partners (IT BPs), Digital Capability Managers (DCMs) and project managers
• Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
• Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of program/project financials, vendor management and procurement.
• Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
• Lead and support an entrepreneurial group of consultant project managers
• Responsible for on-boarding new contractors to minimize starting learning curve and expedite introductions to key stakeholders
• Provide informal coaching related to improving performance and removing obstacles.
• Identify and communicate major trends and challenges affecting Program and Portfolio Management internally
• Encourage innovation across projects and organize forums for cross-sharing of ideas, execution, artefacts.
• Potential 30-40% travel to Seattle site when onsite visits & travel restrictions are removed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• MUST have 8-10+ years of STRONG Program / Project management experience in the Pharma industry and its associated regulatory processes and requirements leading large & complex projects & programs
• Must have 8-10+ years managing Enterprise Applications, Network & Infrastructure, Active Directory & SSO implementations
• MUST have 8-10+ years MS Project, SharePoint, Excel
• Experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting and network services and managing off-shore resources
• Prior experiences implementing enterprise applications such as ERP, MES, Quality Management systems
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue, etc
• Experience with managing project cost, schedule, and quality management
• Excellent program / project management track record/skills Experience in project planning tools like MS Project Ability to work in challenging situations.
• Excellent communication & team management skills.
• Good written and verbal skills & team skills Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Program Management 8-10 Expert
Pharma/Life Sciences 8-10 Expert
Enterprise Apps, Network Infrastructure
Active Directory and SSO Implementation 8-10 Expert
Project Management Tools 8-10 Expert
Education: Bachelor's Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.