CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Customer Relations Specialist in Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Customer Relations Specialist
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. Customer Relations Specialist
City: Columbus, Ohio, US United States
Position ID: J1121-0407
Employment Type: Full Time
Regular work hours are Mondays - Fridays 8am-5pm for 3 weeks per month AND MUST also work one week every month from 11am to 8pm EST.
CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, and an industry leader in providing support and services to industry stakeholders by addressing Section 8 Project Based inquiries. CGI is looking for an Operations minded Customer Relations Specialist, to be responsible for managing a team of CSRs located in Columbus, OH. This is a fast-paced and results driven environment. The ideal candidate thrives in a work environment that provides a great deal of autonomy and values independent leadership that motivates others to achieve outstanding results.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring large volumes of assigned work is completed accurately, and timely, in accordance with the HUD Annual Contribution Contract (ACC) Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) and CGI internal timeframes.
• Working with other Managers and team leads at various locations, to create a cohesive and collaborative environment that values team success across delivery, quality assurance, training, communication, and reporting.
• Responsible for responding to QA of correspondence, adherence to defined processes, and member retraining and reporting.
• Leading, coaching, and developing staff at all levels to achieve high performance.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management activities, such as monitoring operations flows, call center metrics, staffing levels, providing project knowledge, escalating issues in a timely manner, attending and actively taking part in product development meetings and scheduling to ensure adequate and appropriate coverage during peak or high volume periods.
• Setting member goals and objectives and performing quarterly and annual member performance evaluations.
• Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including government or commercial clients.
• Driving special projects from inception to completion and communicating progress, roadblocks, and results both verbally and in writing up to and including a the composition of a formal memorandum to the client.
• Developing recommendations to improve the business process/performance.
• Updating management on a regular basis regarding progress on projects, performance and potential business risks.
• Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends and organizes people and activities to meet or exceed other goals as set by organization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field or equivalent experience in lieu of education
• 2 years leadership experience within a Call Center environment
• Experience with interpreting and understanding government guidelines
• Experience with improving overall customer experience
• Experience with workforce management planning
• Experience working with call center quality improvement initiatives.
• Proven ability to manage a significant workload within short timelines
• Excellent analytical skills and strong decision making abilities
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, production environment and meet operational weekly/monthly/annual goals
• Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Envision and implement strategic direction / Self-motivated / excellent organizational skills.
Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.