CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Call Center Support Specialist I in Columbia, South Carolina
Call Center Support Specialist I
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Call Center Support Specialist I
Category: Service Desk / End User Services
City: Columbia, South Carolina, US United States
Position ID: J0221-1476
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has an immediate need for Call Center Support Specialist I to join our financial services team in Columbia, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
CGI is looking for a Call Center Support Specialist I to provide assistance, coordination, and communication in support of low complexity applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Will work with various teams and stakeholders within internal and customer organizations to provide detailed and accurate information, timely responses, and coordinated effort in order to help facilitate software solutions to application errors reported.
• Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel.
• Provides end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, identifying the need to coordinate stakeholder discussions, identifying the need to update user documentation or conducting training.
• This is a 24x7 environment, so candidates must be flexible to work any shift on any day, potentially including holidays.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• MUST be able and willing to work Night-Shift and weekends if required
• MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MUST be extremely detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a strict SLA-driven environment
• Ability to provide high-quality and rapid support
• Ability to focus on details, detail-oriented
• Ability to follow strict client procedures and guidelines
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Display a positive attitude to ensure an exceptional client experience as well as quality work is provided
• Execute problem-solving initiative and being proactive in finding a solution
• Take initiative to improve self-development along with job-related skills
• Able to professionalism while directly interacting with clients/customers
• Able to maintain flexible schedule to work on a client's project/priority
• Basic knowledge of ITIL
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. Remedy) helpful
• Knowledge of the specific application(s) and technologies supported helpful
Associate degree. Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for the 1 year of IT support or call center experience.
One (1) year experience in IT support or call center support preferred
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.