CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Enterprise Application & Big Data Integration Architect/Lead in Cleveland, Ohio
Sr. Enterprise Application & Big Data Integration Architect/Lead
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. Enterprise Application & Big Data Integration Architect/Lead
Category: Project Management
City: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Position ID: J0119-1162
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI, a top 5 global IT consulting company, is seeking a Senior Enterprise Application & Big Data Integration Architect/Tech Lead to join our Great Lakes client services team in Cleveland, Ohio. As one of CGI’s fastest growing business units, the Cleveland sector provides exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects in a diverse industry climate. Come grow with us, build your skills, and experience working with a high performance group of professionals. We are offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
CGI is looking for a strong tech lead for Channel Integration track. MSP is the mortgage servicing application that will store all the Home Equity Loans and relevant data. MSP is a third party application developed by Black Knight. The job entails integrating internal channels (Mobile, Web, Voice, Teller and ATM) with an external 3rd party mortgage processing application. Candidate should have experience performing in similar capacity, leading dev teams to build web services/integrate apps with 3rd party vendor solutions.
• Participate in requirement gathering sessions and actively represent technical concerns, options, and potential impacts
• Identify technical risks and lead mitigation
• Provide Project Manager with technical Work decomposition (tasks, dependencies, estimates, resource suggestions) for the initial baseline.
• Manage solution design changes introduced by requirement and technical discoveries
• Continue to identify technical risks, lead mitigation
• Triage and resolve technical issues escalated from development teams
• Revise the Solution Architecture (as needed)
• Understand user stories and non-functional requirements to propose an end-to-end component architecture
• Provide Technical Leadership to the development team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Technical Lead with 8-10+ years of experience working across multiple data technologies and business functions, especially integrating different systems
• Technical Skills: ETL, AbInitio, Hadoop, SQL and NoSQL Databases, IBM Data Tools, Java
• Advanced knowledge of data architecture, design and business processes, ODS and Data Warehouse environments.
• Deep hands on experience with Big Data Architectures and frameworks and deployment experience working in large and complex environments
• Experience Leading JAD sessions and assisting junior team members with defining data model development methodologies, principles, standards, and governance considering People and Process optimization aspects.
• Experience building out and managing an organization's data capabilities, including staff, tools, and processes is a plus.
• Knowledgeable in analytics tools and technologies including reporting tools (Tableau, Datameer, Arcadia, etc.), data preparation and ingestion tools (AbInitio etc.) and their integration with Hadoop
• Knowledgeable in data federation and virtualization technologies, including development of APIs and Services
• Data governance, understanding data elements, data validation, data mapping experience required
• Hands on experience with modeling tools, such as: ERWIN or another industry standard tool and knowledge of various features of modeling tool.
• Must be able to jump in and be hands on if needed
• Strong understanding of latest standards/tools in data integrations
• 5+ years leading development teams
• MSP Experience is a plus
• MSP Director Scripting experience
• Mortgage Banking/Financial Services experience is desired, Loss mitigation experience desired
• Strong analytical and design skills.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills.
ETL (AbInitio) Big Data, Hadoop, SQL/No SQL Databases
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.