CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ML/Data Engineer in Cleveland, Ohio
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Cleveland, Ohio, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1393
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has an immediate need for an ML/Data Engineer to join our financial services team in Cleveland, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one strategic Banking Clients.
We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the operation services and set up monitoring, to keep our services at the highest level of service agreement.
• Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and product managers to create automated and self-service tools.
• Create reproducible ML pipelines. Machine Learning pipelines allow you to define repeatable and reusable steps for your data preparation, training, and scoring processes.
• Create reusable software environments for training and deploying models.
• Register, package, and deploy models from anywhere. You can also track associated metadata required to use the model.
• Manage machine learning model lifecycle: develop, deploy, monitor, maintain, and update models in production.
• Collaborate closely with product management and engineering teams to drive requirements and define new product features and architecture.
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ of experience in working with Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume and Python
• 6+ years of development experience in streaming technologies like Kafka and Spark Streaming
• 6+ years of experience in in Python (and basic ML libraries such as numpy, scipy) and a distributed computing framework (e.g. Spark) is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in design and build scalable machine learning infrastructure for model management, continuous training and deployment, and serving predictions.
• Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
• Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles
Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.