CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Master Data Management Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina
Master Data Management Architect
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Master Data Management Architect
Category: Database Administration
City: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Position ID: J0720-0480
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Master Data Management (MDM) Architect with a proven data domain and technical experience to join its Digital Insights Practice. The candidate will lead and guide technical teams for key clients, lead and facilitate workshops with client stakeholders, and lead business use case definition. The candidate should demonstrate insight into approaches and provide expert knowledge of enterprise master data strategies and best practices. The MDM Architect will drive master data schema development, access business rules, and master data design and migration processes.
Experience implementing Stibo is a must.
• Architect, Design and Implement large scale and optimized Master Data Management(MDM) solutions using Stibo product suite
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff to distill technical requirements from business requests.
• Present ETL documentation and designs to team members and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices
• Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient ETL processes and best practices.
• Engage in MDM data profiling, data cleaning and integration tasks
• Create a solution framework and roadmap for the solution build and implementation.
• Data modeling experience in building Logical and physical data models
• Hands on experience with MDM platforms. Implementation experience with Stibo platform is a must
• Hands on experience wit data integration tools like Talend, Informatica, Data stage etc.
• A deep understanding of data lifecycle (data profiling, data quality, master data management, data warehouses/marts/staging/ODS)
• Ability to work in an Agile environment,
• Ability to recommend best practices for designing data and reporting structures.
• Experience with customer data, data cleansing, data quality and deduplication
• Cross industry domain experience in retail, finance, healthcare.
• Reporting experience including work on SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI etc.
• Ability to manage critical data systems and work under pressure
• Excellent skills in Written and Verbal Communication
• Collaborative conflict resolution experience
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
• Industry certifications desired
Minimum Eduation Required: Bachelors
MDM in Retail
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.