CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. HANA Administrator in Charleston, South Carolina
Sr. HANA Administrator
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. HANA Administrator
Category: Database Administration
City: Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Position ID: J0619-0685
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
As a Sr. HANA Administrator, you will be responsible for day to day aspect of HANA administration duties to ensure the HANA appliance is operating without any major issues, setup and monitor the HANA workload, backup and ensure continuous data replication. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment supporting cutting edge technologies. This position is located at our client site at Charleston, SC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide HANA administration in a scaled out HANA 2.0 environment
• Work with HANA internals, Performance and Tuning
• Provide troubleshooting, resource usage monitoring, and Memory Management
• HANA System Monitoring; Memory, Disk, Install, upgrade, MDC setup, backup and recovery, configure alerts for unresponsive services, etc
• HANA Security, License; SAML authentication, authorization, licenses keys, Password management and auditing
• Keep up with technology trends by way of market research. More specifically, SAP HANA road map and how this technology will benefit our client’s future IT and data center
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
• The position requires a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
• Experience in complex troubleshooting
• Knowledge and experience in enterprise monitoring and monitoring toolset
• Good understating of technologies that interact with databases, data transformation and data replication, reporting
• Knowledge of other DBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
• Past experience in Extract Transform and Load (ETL) is a plus
• Knowledge of SAN storage such as NetApp is desired
- SAP Hana
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.