CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst - Campus Recruiting in Charleston, South Carolina
Business Analyst - Campus Recruiting
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst - Campus Recruiting
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Charleston, South Carolina, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1289
Employment Type: Graduate
Do you have a proven interest in information technology and business and a passion for learning? Are you a go-to problem solver that is motivated to make an impact by crafting customized business efficiencies for our clients? If so, joining CGI as a Business Analyst could be the ideal opportunity for you.
You will join one of our many teams and work in a highly collaborative environment to provide expertise in designing, developing and executing solutions to enhance the quality of IT products and services. At CGI, you can explore your full potential – not confined by borders or pre-defined paths. You’re empowered to tackle problems in your own unique way which is not only valued and respected but encouraged.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What you’ll do (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
• Develop knowledge of a client’s industry, customers, organization and business objectives
• Solve interesting problems to build or improve a system
• Assess user requirements, procedures and problems
• Provide quality client support by answering questions and encouraging communication
• Make data driven recommendations regarding business issues and resource allocation
• Assess how well a product meets usability and ability to meet business needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply
• A positive outlook and hunger for learning
• Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a team environment in a collaborative setting
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you’ll gain:
At CGI, we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.