Cross Domain Network Engineer TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
Cross Domain Network Engineer TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
Category: Database Administration
Main location: United States, Virginia, Chantilly
Position ID: J0823-0040
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for a Cross Domain Network Engineer for an exciting program in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance and cross domain solution subject matter expertise. Successful candidate will be part of the Enterprise Cross Domain Service Team (ECDS) to design, develop, implement, test, secure, and support services to securely move and effectively filter information across networks of various classification.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
• Provide support for the dispatch system, hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
• Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, operating system, hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
• Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Active TS/SCI CI Polygraph clearance
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
• DoD 8570 - Security+CE
• Proficient knowledge in Cisco IOS/IOS-XE/Cisco ASA FW configuration(s), management, and software upgrades
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP related protocols, Dynamic Routing Protocols, Switching technologies and features
• Solve complex network related problems reported by users/clients within a secure environment.
• Experience with VMWare's vSphere virtualization suite
• Skilled in system patching and vulnerability remediation
• Able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Experienced in Linux and Windows systems in the compute environment on the network.
• Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
• Experience with Centralized Logging Products (Splunk, etc.).
• Knowledge of COMSEC and encryption technologies
• Experience Administering Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
• Experience Administering Jira
• Experience in OWL, forcepoint, radiant mercury, ISSE guard and Cisco
• 5-7 years' required for mid-level position
• 7-10 years' experience for senior position
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $142,90.00 - $199,980.00.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.