CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Proposal Manager in CGI Office USA, United States
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:CGI Office USA, Other, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Proposal Manager to lead and manage the development, writing and submission of winning proposals. As our Proposal Manager you will be given the opportunity to do innovative work. You will apply your writing and editing skills along with your project management experience to create high quality and competitive proposals for our clients within the affordable housing industry. You will collaborate with senior management as well as other subject matter experts and you will play a key part in the ongoing success and growth of our company.
Main responsibilities include creating custom proposal content, reviewing and editing existing content, facilitating proposal development efforts through coordination with subject matter experts, both internal and outside partners, and ensuring consistency of messaging and content across proposals.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Search and qualify Request For Proposals (RFP)
• Review RFPs and amendments
• Collaborate with business development and subject matter experts in developing strategy, solutioning, key messaging and differentiatiors.
• Lead proposal content development for new and existing clients
• Write, edit, proof, organize, format and produce proposals to enhance business development
• Develop proposal plan, outlines, templates, presentations and other meeting material
• Facilitate proposal reviews and approvals
• Maintain proposal library, client reference database and resumes
• Document and update business opportunities in CRM system
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant proposal writing or marketing experience
• Experience in writing, editing and designing proposal production
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
• Experience managing projects with rigorous deadlines
• Proficiency in creating graphics to illustrate technical concepts
• Ability to translate broad, complex concepts from subject matter experts into clear compelling and concise communications
• Ability to prioritize workload in order to respond quickly to shifting demands and new business opportunities
• Information gathering and research - knowing how to find information and identifying essential information
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Affordable housing experience and understanding
• Must have high-energy work ethic and be available to work non-standard hours during peak times
• Certification in proposal management a plus
• Familiarity and comfort with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.