CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Oracle EBS Functional Analyst - Supply Chain in Centennial, Colorado
Oracle EBS Functional Analyst - Supply Chain
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Oracle EBS Functional Analyst - Supply Chain
City: Centennial, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J1220-1683
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Senior Oracle EBS/ERP Functional Analyst - Supply Chain to join a project team which is leading a business critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical Oracle E-Business Suite applications. The ERP functional analyst will act as a trusted business partner, provide Oracle functional expertise in Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Costing, Oracle Shipping, BOM & WIP modules, perform project coordination and provide improvements in mission-critical enterprise-wide information systems.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global cloud practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations, including cloud assessment, rationalization, migration, operations, and management. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional cloud SMEs to join and continue to grow our expertise.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for understanding the overall business model, engaging in business and IT discussions, gathering requirements, writing business and functional specifications, explaining issues/requirements to technical teams, performing end to end testing, solving business and system issues in assigned modules/areas and serving as a true liaison between business and technical teams. This role will engage in end to end functional analysis, testing and delivery of state of the art system functionality, system modifications, handling of existing day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to problem analysis and issue resolutions.
• Extensive working experience in Oracle R12 EBS modules of Quote-To-Invoice, Order to cash & Procure-to-Pay cycles
• Expertise in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Costing, Oracle Shipping, BOM & WIP modules is required.
• Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & working knowledge on Dev-ops model.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications architecture, Oracle database tools such as SQL Plus, Toad and SQL Developer is strongly preferred.
• Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
• Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
• Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
• Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result oriented goals.
• Ability to understand existing oracle solution and help business in deriving maximum benefit and scale for newer business.
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
• Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
• Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree in IT related field
• Expertise in multiple oracle application implementations is a must.
• The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of successful production implementations and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Superior communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
• Ability to effectively work across organizations to ensure alignment between business and technical delivery
• Expertise in functional roles supporting Supply Chain modules.
• Demonstrated ability to identify root causes/issues and troubleshoot, considering both long and short-term impact of proposed solutions and developed workable solutions.
• Extensive Functional skills in business user interactions, system requirements gathering, and supporting customizations in enterprise software environments.
• Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
• Must have experience supporting / implementing large Oracle ERP projects
Oracle eBusiness Suite
Oracle Supply Chain
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.