CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. AIT Analyst in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Service Desk / End User Services
City: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, US United States
Position ID: J0521-3066
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is looking for a highly motivated, process oriented AIT Hardware Support Specialist to join the CGI Team in Albany, GA. The AIT Hardware Support Specialist will configure, install, maintain and operate Automated Information Technology devices in support of an automated inventory capture and reporting system. Devices will include wireless access points, pRFID readers and antennas, tablet computers, barcode scanners, raspberry PI’s and pRFID printers. This list will grow as new technologies are integrated into the platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with inventory specialist to understand their current business processes
• Troubleshoot network devices and escalate issues to networking or development teams when needed
• Communicate with development teams in order to increase product quality
• Troubleshoot printers and label makers
• Assists users via phone and field support in a wide range of device issues
• Setup, maintain, test, install, and repair tablets, laptops, mobile devices, networks, and related equipment.
• Support a wide range of hardware and software systems, desktops, peripherals.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex IT problems using Service Desk best practices.
• Collaborate with peers to solve complex business problems, deliver value, and recommend improvements.
• Tracks trends and recommends corrective actions
• Manage hardware inventory and equipment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3 Years of Relevant Experience
• This position requires a SECRET clearance; US Citizenship is a MUST
• Associates Degree or higher
• Customer-facing support skills
• Multi-task oriented, calm, polite, clear, articulate, positive, and friendly
• Must be able to organize and manage workload efficiently and prioritize projects with minimal supervision
• Good analytical skills and an aptitude for creative problem solving.
• Excellent trouble shooting ability.
• Proven tech-savvy skills with working knowledge of mobile device products.
• Works well with a team.
• IAT Level II certification required within 6 months of employment start date (Security+CE, SSCP, etc.).
• Able to lift over 50 lbs.
• Able to stand/walk in excess of 4 hours at a time.
• Possess a solid knowledge and understanding of USMC inventory management, categorization and storage techniques.
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• CompTIA Network+ Certification
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.