CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Workforce Management Consultant in Burlington, Massachusetts
Workforce Management Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Workforce Management Consultant
Category: Human Resources
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1057
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
The Workforce Management Consultant proactively delivers workforce mobility and talent placement solutions. This role requires someone who is innovative, entrepreneurial, has the ability to establish relationships with members and managers, and has strong communication, listening and analytical skills. In addition, the Workforce Management Consultant is expected to demonstrate a high level of competence in the delivery of the roles and responsibilities.
This position can be performed from an CGI office in the U.S.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage resource requests by validating requirements, searching for internal candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
• Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders, HR, and Recruitment in order to maximize deployment opportunities for the member population
• Leverage tools and technology to identify candidates and develop creative staffing solutions for open resource requests and capture related activities
• Partner with key business leaders & members to ensure successful project transitions to meet all parties’ staffing needs, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives.
• Proactively identify opportunities to provide predictive talent mobility and resource management support using existing talent data on member utilization and historical trends
• Provide guidance to members on available learning and growth opportunities across the US business
• Partner with HR and Recruitment teams to support CGI members with resources providing career development, succession planning, and onboarding and assimilation
• Develop and communicate key resource management metrics and how these metrics impact business financial performance
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years of workforce planning, resource management, talent acquisition experience and/or human resources
• Demonstrated experience working well both in a team and independently
• Demonstrated experience creating and analyzing workforce planning data
• Experience interacting at all levels in an organization
• Experience working in a management consulting or IT services organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel to include charts, graphs, pivot tables, formulas etc.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Strategic Workforce Planning Certification
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $48,000- $70,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.