CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Vice President of Consulting Services in Burlington, Massachusetts
Vice President of Consulting Services
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Vice President of Consulting Services
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0720-1288
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
The Vice President Consulting Services (VPCS) at CGI will have full P&L responsibility for Healthcare (Payer and Provider) & Life Sciences clients delivering business consulting, systems integration and managed IT services within the New England region. CGI is seeking an individual with demonstrated performance leading accounts of more than $20m revenue per year, capturing new business with total contract values in excess of $50m, and managing high performing teams for profitable organic growth. Specifically, this role will be responsible for leading strategy and developing future opportunities in CGI’s IT services framework with existing clients and target prospects within Healthcare and Life Sciences.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful executive must know how to manage and mentor a team of individual contributor business development executives as well as manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams. This business leader will also drive strategic planning, management and direction of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, capture strategies, proposal management, contract award, and customer relations. This executive collaborates with counterparts globally to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers and positions CGI as a market leading IT and business consulting partner within the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must currently live in the greater Boston metro area.
• Successfully run a min $50 Million P&L.
• A minimum of 10 years of business development and strategy experience with a track record of year-over-year growth.
• Demonstrated history of winning large, competitive IT and business consulting contracts.
• Solid relationships with key Healthcare and Life Sciences organizations personnel in core business lines within New England.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build win-win partnerships, with a particular focus on understanding how to leverage technology differentiators.
• Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management.
• Ability to constructively influence and interact at the highest levels of the company and client organizations.
• Excellent communication skills and highly effective interpersonal skills are required as well as an ability to inspire confidence and provide business development leadership throughout the company.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• The successful candidate will have a high energy level and be motivated by working with bright, driven people in a values-based culture.
• They will be independent, self-starting, and be able to stay calm under the pressures of multiple deadlines, possessing good multitasking skills.
• In addition, they will have excellent organization skills and serve as an effective team player, working well with their peer group and support staff.
• They will be results-oriented with a strong record of accomplishment of delivering for their team.
Education: The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree from a leading academic institution. A Masters or other advanced degrees/relevant certifications are desirable.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.