CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. SAFe RTE in Burlington, Massachusetts
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J1121-1326
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Release Train Engineer (RTE) to join our growing team. The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the Agile Release Train events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met. Ideally the candidate will be SAFe certified and engaged in several Agile programs based on SAFe.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
• Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Escalate and track impediments
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
• Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
• Work with the Agile Program Management Office (APMO) on program execution and operational excellence (see Lean Portfolio Management)
• Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
• Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
• Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• SAFe Agile - 5 Years • P&C Insurance - 3 years • Scrum Master - 3 Years • Release Train Engineer - 3 Years Desired Qualifications:
• SAFe Certified – SAFe Program Consultant a plus
• P&C insurance experience with commercial insurance underwriting, rating, and/or policy admin
• Advanced Communication and Leadership Skills
• Experience planning, developing and delivering enterprise-level solutions under challenging conditions
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) leadership experience
• Servant-leadership skills and experience
• Effective decision-making experience under challenging conditions
Education Requirement :
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.