CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack Engineer in Burlington, Massachusetts
Full Stack Engineer
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack Engineer
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0519-0772
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is growing!! We are currently looking for Full Stack Engineers at all levels across all industries.
If you are an experienced hands-on Software engineer with strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we want to talk to you. You will have an opportunity to work with top companies using your technical and leadership skills to develop digital solutions in an Agile environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• You will lead the design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• As a technical lead you will interact with business analysts and business partners for technical analysis and solution design.
• You will lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
• You will engage in product quality plan efforts, including test scenario development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
• You will be expected to:
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
• Engaging in working with global team of developers.
• Partnering with shared services teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Lead development teams.
• Knowledgeable in designing solutions leveraging Microservices Architecture and experience in developing applications utilizing 12 factor app methodology.
• Experience working in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
• Experience developing stored procedures and deep knowledge of SQL, required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.