CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director Consulting Services - Healthcare Boston in Burlington, Massachusetts
Director Consulting Services - Healthcare Boston
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Director Consulting Services - Healthcare Boston
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0719-1512
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to join CGI, a leading IT and business process services firm for a permanent position in the Boston area to provide consulting and IT services to our local clients. We are seeking a Director, Consulting Services, who will have senior responsibility to develop, implement and maintain a strategic account plan designed to grow revenue volume from within existing and new accounts in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector. You will manage the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery process for a small portfolio of accounts within the New England marketplace.
• Client Relationship Management
• Sales and Pipeline Growth
• Member Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Our ideal candidate will:
• Bring deep Healthcare Provider, Payer and/or Life Sciences business process, IT knowledge and delivery capability, be integrated into the New England market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and thought leadership to our clients.
• Work well in collaborative environments.
• Be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Will lead a team of consultants for proposals and projects to create business solutions based on client growth requirements and market-driven business enhancements and will take accountability for the winning of competitive proposals and the successful execution of assignments, projects and large delivery programs coordinating with local and global delivery centers.
• Will use and leverage their experience and creativity to design, propose and execute solutions for complex client problems in advanced business and technology environments.
The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Prior experience selling and delivering into Healthcare for an IT services consulting firm or strong relationships on the business side of Healthcare Provider, Payer, Life Sciences / Medical Devices in New England
• Self-starter with strong communication skills, ability to capture a room and engage with C-level executives
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• 5 years of P&L Management
• 10 years of Project and Service Delivery
• 5 years of Customer Sales Management (CRM)
Desired qualifications / non-essential skills required:
•Electronic Health Records and related technology (I.e. Epic, Cerner)
• Healthcare Claims
• Healthcare Metrics and Analytics
• Healthcare ERP
• Healthcare Regulations, specifically FDA and Validation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.