CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director Consulting Services Financial Industry - Boston in Burlington, Massachusetts
Director Consulting Services Financial Industry - Boston
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Director Consulting Services Financial Industry - Boston
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0819-0742
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
This is an exciting opportunity to join CGI, a leading IT and business process services firm in the Boston area to develop and grow our Financial industry clients. We are seeking an ambitious Director, Consulting Services, who will have senior responsibility to develop, implement and maintain a strategic account plan designed to grow revenue volume from within existing and new accounts. Experience in the sales and delivery of technology consulting within Financial industry is required.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will manage the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery processes for a portfolio of accounts within the New England marketplace and have the ability to chart your own course for success. Significant opportunity for the right individual to expand this segment of accounts and develop upward career mobility as you do.
• Client Relationship Management
• Sales and Pipeline Growth
• P&L and goal achievement
• Member Management, Mentoring
• Delivery Oversight
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Our ideal candidate will:
• Bring deep financial sector, business process, IT knowledge and delivery capability, be integrated into the New England market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and proactive thought leadership to our clients.
• Work well in collaborative environments.
• Be a self-starter and be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Will lead a team of consultants for proposals and projects to create business solutions based on client growth requirements and market-driven business enhancements and will take accountability for the winning of competitive proposals and the successful execution of assignments.
• Will be responsible for the direct management of people on-site at your clients and the close coordination with local and global delivery center teams to deliver to your clients.
• Will use and leverage their experience and creativity to design, propose and execute solutions for complex client problems in advanced business and technology environments.
• Contract negotiations
The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Prior experience growing and delivering into financial sector for an IT services consulting firm
• Strong relationships on the business and technology side of financial companies in New England
• Self-starter with strong communication skills, ability to capture a room and engage with C-level executives
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• 5 years of P&L Management
• 10 years of Project and Service Delivery
Desired qualification experience in the following areas:
• Investment and Asset Management
• Capital Markets
• Transaction and Retail banking
Business IT Alignment
Misc Banking & Financial Mkts
Strategic & Business Planning
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.