CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Solution Arch/Delivery Mgr in Boston, Massachusetts
Salesforce Solution Arch/Delivery Mgr
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Salesforce Solution Arch/Delivery Mgr
City: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J1219-0968
Employment Type: Full Time
Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our Healthcare and Life Sciences clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth. We strongly encourage and facilitate our members’ development through various avenues including leading engagements, developing new service offerings, designing solutions, and preparing proposals. Our practice’s focus on the New England region allows our consultants to work predominately with local clients, while CGI’s national and international operations offers opportunities for travel if desired.
We are seeking candidates for a Salesforce Architect and Service Delivery Manager role, which would see the successful candidate designing and executing Salesforce solutions, both directly and through managing a remote development team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision & solution that meet customer and project needs
• Communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences without deep technical skills.
• Design complete solutions to meet project goals as well as longer term needs. (Solutions include software products, product customizations, custom development, other technical and business services, integration, and the project plans and estimates necessary to implement the solution)
• Design, implement, and deploy Salesforce enhancements.
• Conduce software analysis, debugging, and troubleshooting, both directly and through the extended development team.
• Support deployments and releases.
• Provide leadership, technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
• Be the primary onsite point of contact for the client, and collaborate closely with a remote development team (with a local team leader).
• Prepare weekly and monthly status reporting.
• Collaborate with the CGI Account Manager on identifying opportunities to bring new service offerings and solutions to the client.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A minimum of 5 years prior client-facing consulting experience
• A minimum of 3 years of project management or other project leadership experience including development efforts
• A minimum of 2 years of prior technical leadership experience including the responsibility / authority for defining software / systems / integration architectures and general technical decision making
• Business / requirements analysis or product ownership experience
• A minimum of 5 years prior experience working with Salesforce.com including many of the following: CRM/Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, VisualForce, Workflows, Apex development (i.e. Triggers), Lightening
• Able to configure and customize Salesforce.com environments
• Able to design integration approaches and solutions for middleware
• A four year B.S. in Information Science / MIS, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering - other degrees and disciplines will be considered with relevant work experience.
• Certifications in Salesforce Administration and Salesforce Development
• Prior experience managing geographically dispersed development team
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.