CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Engineer (6-9 Years) in Boston, Massachusetts
Salesforce Engineer (6-9 Years)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Salesforce Engineer (6-9 Years)
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Boston, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J1121-2831
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of crafting an organization passionate about delivering results and exceeding client expectations. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and dedication of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
Are you a customer obsessed professional looking for an opportunity to work across sales and Service organizations to translate the vision of our business partners into solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform? Are you ready to make the leap to working in a new way that help teams develop phenomenal customer and associate experiences? If yes, come join our team that is tasked to develop solutions for growing and deepening relationships by making it easier for our client associates to drive lifetime engagement.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Value You Deliver
You will be a key member of a coordinated implementation team responsible for day to day operations and development. While adhering to established processes and procedures, you will work closely with internal partners in an Agile team framework.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
• Ability to understand and analyze the functional requirements
• Support online screens with development and support
• Close interaction with the project team members
• Peer review and testing
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ plus years of IT experience with majority of it is in Salesforce development experience
• Knowledgeable in standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
• Proven experience with Force.com development platform
• Experience crafting Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Web Component features.
• Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers, Classes, Callouts, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Platform events.
• Good understanding of Salesforce design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Governor limits, Force.com development standard methodologies.
• Proven experience of Salesforce.com administration and end user security requirements
• Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Certified Salesforce Developer
• Experience with AWS and other cloud-based development methodologies preferred
• Proven experience of full Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
• Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces, and data conversion
• Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile) and driving development platforms
• Excellent facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
• Participate in client discussions during requirements gathering to provide suggestions on using tools and techniques to arrive at feasible and scalable solution.
• Seeing complex challenges from multiple perspectives and leaning in to solve independently or with others.
• Passion and intellectually curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas.
• Excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Mathematics or Finance related field or similar fields
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Merrimack, NH OR Smithfield, RI OR Westlake, TX OR Raleigh, NC
Salesforce Sales Cloud
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.