CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Enterprise Architect in Boston, Massachusetts
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0321-1833
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
As an Enterprise Architect, you will work with the New England Public Sector team to develop strategic technical relationships, pursue sales opportunities and write technical proposals, and function as a technical architecture leader for our clients and teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will also be responsible for designing system architectures for application software solutions that address an organization’s strategy, processes, information, and technology assets. You will work with team members to determine the technical approach for software related initiatives such as defining project strategies, creating solution blueprint architectures, developing implementation roadmaps, and/or delivering application software systems. Responsibilities also include providing leadership and guidance to development teams on software development projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven experience designing and implementing solutions using AWS and/or Azure serverless/cloud-native architectures
• 5+ years experience as a senior developer on projects using modern methodologies such as Agile
• 3+ years experience being responsible for the design of enterprise application solutions of medium to high complexity, including solutions that integrate multiple custom and/or off-the-shelf technologies
• 3+ years experience successfully leading application development teams to deliver projects on schedule and within budget and that meet or exceed expected requirements
• 2+ years experience facilitating design sessions including planning the agenda, developing presentation materials, and achieving objectives
• Experience creating design artifacts for technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent planning, organization, and leadership skills to guide a team to estimate, track, and complete deliverables
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types
Nice to have:
• Experience designing and implementing microservice based applications and APIs
• Experience designing and implementing data architectures
• Experience working in a professional consulting firm
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.