CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director, Consulting Services - Manufacturing in Boston, Massachusetts
Director, Consulting Services - Manufacturing
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Leadership and Management Roles
City:Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join CGI, a world-class IT company, for a permanent position in the Boston area to provide leading IT services to our local clients. We are seeking a Director, Consulting Services, who will have senior responsibility to develop, implement and maintain a strategic account sales plan designed to grow revenue volume from within existing and new accounts in the Manufacturing and Retail sector. You will manage the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery process for a small portfolio of accounts within the Boston metro marketplace.
Our ideal candidate will:
Have prior experience selling and delivering into Manufacturing or Retail companies for an IT services consulting firm or strong relationships on the business side of Retailers and Manufacturing companies in New England. Self-starter with strong communication skills, able to capture a room and engage with C-level executives.
• Bring deep IT knowledge and delivery capability, be integrated into the Hartford market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and thought leadership to our clients, work well in collaborative environments, be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction;
• Will lead a team of consultants for proposals and projects to create business solutions based on client growth requirements and market-driven business enhancements and will take accountability for the winning of competitive proposals and the successful executions of assignments, projects and large delivery programs coordinating with local and global delivery centers
• Will use and leverage their experience and creativity to design, propose and execute solutions for complex client problems in advanced business and technology environments.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Overall accountability of service delivery to our clients:
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts within the portfolio
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
• Lead a team of professionals – both direct reports and via global delivery
• Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
• Apply delivery and customer management best practices
• Apply management best practices such as succession planning, member performance reviews, and finance management
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
• Manage profitability of engagements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 15+ years of minimum IT experience
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and complex pricing models
• Business development including strategic sales planning
• Strategy and business management
• Delivery experience
• Client engagement management and relationship building
• People management
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual
Education: University Bachelor's Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.