CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr.Oracle PLSQL Developer in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Sr.Oracle PLSQL Developer
Find similar career opportunities
Sr.Oracle PLSQL Developer
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J1118-0292
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Sr. Oracle PL SQL Developer to join the team.
The work is on the integration layer with multiple connection points it gives great exposure to modular architecture, as the industry is trending towards this architecture. Also its Agile so the work will be well planned and the resource will have good work life balance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions.
• Responsible for design and development of data architecture and ETL data flows in support of enterprise risk management, analytics and reporting.
• Work effectively with the DBA teams to ensure that all approved development and deployment procedures are followed.
• Provide production support from development teams for existing systems, troubleshoot data and/or system issues.
• Identify root causes and resolve data related issues.
• Review and optimize query performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive experience (3+) with database development tools (Oracle, Toad), ETL and integration technologies.
• Implement and maintain the database design.
• Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
• Write database PLSQL Packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
• Assist team members (Developers/QA/devops) with database activities.
• Tune database queries.
• 3+ years’ experience with Java
• Experience with frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc
• Expertise of J2EE 1.8 stack
• Expertize in writing Webservices
• Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities.
• Agile projects working Experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.