CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Product Owner/System Analyst in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Product Owner/System Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Product Owner/System Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J1218-0619
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Product Owner/System Analyst to join the team in Bloomfield, CT.
The resource will work within a highly motivated team environment and with all the best practices and processes followed to execute the project. A competitive team environment which helps to build their career with Healthcare domain knowledge and with technical, and analytical skills
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The candidate should have a deep understanding of SQL’s leveraging Mongo DB /Oracle as a data base, should have some technical knowledge or working knowledge on Java applications.
Primary Skillset – Java, FUSE / Camel, Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Data modeling, Requirement gathering, Rally, XML, JSON, CSV, HTML, Scripting language, SQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Healthcare knowledge, must have working experience in agile, using Rally.
Overall 8 + years IT experience with minimum of 4+ years into product owner / system analyst experience s.
Primary responsibilities as an integration Product Owner / System Analyst includes:
• Very good communication skills
• Healthcare domain experience
• Java technologies knowledge
• Experience with Agile Product Owner / System Analyst role
• SQL Querying knowledge – Intermediate to Advanced
• Agile experience – decomposing Epics / Features into User Stories
• Experience in Java based integration applications interacting with multiple external applications.
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation, has exposure working as a system analyst in complex multi-tiered integrated applications.
• Performing data analysis and producing mapping documentation.
• Ability to communicate and translate business needs into solutions; to communicate orally and in writing; to communicate effectively with developers, DBAs, information security, business team, Scrum team, project managers and different business areas; to provide business, functional and mapping requirements and to establish and maintain an efficient delivery environment.
• Team Oriented and can work independently.
• Should have good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the business, functional, mapping specs.
• Experience in Pre-sales, Architecting proactive solutions, supporting clients with value-adds.
• Experience with Test Driven Development [TDD] and Behavioral Driven Development [BDD]
• Good interaction with Infrastructure team, Business Analyst and Developers in order to resolve the issues faster
• Responsible for leading the teams from end-to-end application standpoint.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent Communication Skills
Must Have Technical Skills:
• Minimum 8+ years of overall experience primarily being Product Owner / System Analyst
• Gathering Business and Functional Requirements
• Data Analysis & Mapping ( JSON, XML, formating)
• Healthcare Experience
• Experience with Agile Methodology
• Basic understanding of technology - JAVA
Nice to Have:
• Database (Mongo DB , ORACLE , IBM DB2)
• HP ALM / GIT / uDeploy / Rally
• SA Certification
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
System Analyst / Product Owner 4+ Advanced
Healthcare 4+ Advanced
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.