CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. IBM BPM Developer in Bloomfield, Connecticut
IBM BPM Developer
Find similar career opportunities
IBM BPM Developer
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J1218-0612
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for an IBM BPM Developer to join the team in Bloomfield, CT.
Overall 8 + years IT experience with minimum of 5+ years into IBM BPM design and developer role.
IBM BPM 8.5 both Process Designer and Integration designer, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), IBM DB2, Java Script, SQL
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities as a IBM BPM Design / Developer includes:
• Working with SME’s/SAs on Business requirements.
• Detail business operational redesign – at all levels – process, sub process, activity, task
• Design, develop, and test complex integration solution based on IBM Integration Designer version 8.5 and Angular JS/Node JS
• Deep understanding of work flow and business impact
• Should have prior experience with headless BPM implementations
• Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements; design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
• Coordinating with onshore, offshore and responsible for status updates.
• Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
• Involved in inception/ strengthening of IBM BPM practice.
• Lead/participate in development of POC’s, prototypes, presentations to customers on IBM stack.
• Good communication skills. Team Oriented and can work independently.
• Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
• Experience in Pre-sales, Architecting proactive solutions, supporting clients with value-adds.
• Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis.
• Experience in Architecting, Analysis and Development on IBM’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
• Hands-on experience on business process development & Integration using IBM BPM.
• Responsible for leading the delivery teams from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience with Agile Methodology
Must Have Technical Skills:
• Minimum 8+ years of overall experience primarily designing and developing IBM BPM based applications
• IBM BPM (Process Designer and Integration designer)
• IBM DB2 (or) UDB
• Web Services – REST & SOAP
Nice to Have:
• SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Oracle, SQL
• Scripting (JAVA / Unix)
• IBM MQ / IBM IIB
• MAVEN / GIT / uDeploy/ Rally
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROL
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
IBM BPM 5+ Advanced
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.