CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack Front End Developer in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Full Stack Front End Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack Front End Developer
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J0719-1389
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a Front End Engineer ?
CGI is seeking a Front End Developer with JS Framework (React or Vue JS prefererred) with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development – BDD, TDD) and respective tools, to become a part of a dynamic team located in Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette LA or New York NY ! This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
This Front End Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
· Continuously improve software engineering practices
· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using React or Vue JS and angular.
• Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict data in web-based user portals.
• Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers).
• Work with product team and UX designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build customer-facing features.
• Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
• You’ll participate in design discussions, helping us decide our best ways of building new features
• You’ll break down, oversee, and deliver stories to advance our product using the Agile SCRUM methodology
• You’ll mentor others in your areas of expertise
• You’ll collaborate with our QA, DevOps, Product, and Support teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects.
• Proven experience with responsive website design
• 3+ years experience of SQL Server/ Oracle/ MySQL/ NoSQL
• 2+ years experience of Python or comparable programming language
• Experience working on large-scale web initiatives & single page web applications
• Experience with Linux systems (bash), Git, and TDD or basic unit-testing
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.