CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. DevOps Engineer in Bloomfield, Connecticut
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J0920-0252
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Technical Analyst to support healthcare projects in Bloomfield, CT!
We are looking for DevOps engineers to support our dynamic team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Build and deploy CICD pipeline with multiple technologies like AWS/Azure
• Must be well versed in creating CI/CD pipelines, build docker containers
• Participate in technical design and choose the right tools such as AWS, Tomcat, WebLogic, and Spring Boot application
• Implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities in DevOps space
• Experience in (Maven, ANT, Shell ), CI (Jenkins, Hudson, UCD, UCR ) and automation (VM Ware, Ansible, ServerSpec, Chef, etc.)
• Experience in writing Docker files & creating images
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 4-6 years of experience as a DevSecOps and Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP
• Experience developing web applications and services using any of the language Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash, Perl, React, Angular, C#, groovy, go etc.
• 2 or more years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code (PaC), automated single click deployment, configuration management with large/mid-size application with production support
• 2+ years of experience with Cloud based DevOps practices, specially highly hands on experience with Terraform, OpenShift.
• 2+ years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes, Lambda, ECS/Fargate, App Mesh/Istio, Graph QL, Graph db, Neo4j, Kinesis
• Hands-on experience with Terraform (must with several years of experiences) with IaC, Python development skills, proficient in AWS cloud, Jenkins with PaC, Kubernetes/EKS.
• Hands on Software Development Java/.net 5+ years High
• Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
• Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build and deploy software.
• Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices
• Building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
• Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments
• Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools
• Design and build solutions to technical challenges, leading the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of the solution while continuously improving DevOps engineering practices.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, internal team solving complex system problems together
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Java or Python 5+ Excellent
Web services 3 + Excellent
Oracle or SQL server 2 + Proficient
Jenkins/Udeploy/Ansible 3 + Excellent
Kubernetes/Docker/Terraform 3 + Excellent
AWS 2 + Proficient (Desired)
Devops 2 + Proficient
Understanding of scalable web application architecture and infrastructure both in on premise and cloud 1 + Proficient
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.