CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Camel Developer in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Find similar career opportunities
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J1218-0615
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Camel Developer to join our dynamic team in Bloomfield, CT.
We want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry, as a Apache Camel OpenShift technology expert.
CGI is seeking a Apache Camel OpenShift Developer with strong technical experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Behavior / Test Driven Development – BDD, TDD) and respective tools, to become a part of a highly motivated team that works on latest technologies, located at Bloomfield, CT. This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities as a Camel Apache OpenShift Developer includes:
• Extensive experience in architecting distributed applications, design, and development is required using Java, OpenShift, J2EE, Camel, Spring boots, RESTful Webservices.
• Database experience with MongoDB, ORACLE
• Experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development – BDD, TDD) and the respective tools is must
• Healthcare knowledge is an must
• Must be willing to work diligently to meet project deadlines
• Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical and professional skills on a continual basisWorking with SME’s/SAs on Business requirements.
• Detail business operational redesign – at all levels – process, sub process, activity, task
• Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements; design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
• Coordinating with onshore, offshore and responsible for status updates.
• Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
• Team Oriented and can work independently.
• Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience with Agile Methodology
Must Have Technical Skills:
• Minimum 10+ years of overall experience primarily designing and developing Apache Camel OpenShift based applications
• Java (preferably Java 8)
• Apache Camel
• OpenShift as a cloud platform
• Spring Boot
• Spring Framework – Caching, Data Repository, RESTful web services.
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Database – MongoDB
• Graphic Database - Neo4J
Nice to Have:
• Database – Oracle
• Kafka (intermediate knowledge is required)
• Test Driven Development (JUnit)
• MAVEN / GIT / uDeploy/ Rally
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
JAVA / J2EE
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.